Well worth the read. This was submitted to the court by Tim Howard former CFO of Fannie Mae.
Credit losses on
loans from the bubble years, as bad as they were, did not bring the company down.
It took an avalanche of non-cash accounting charges—made after Fannie was put
in conservatorship and came under the control of FHFA and Treasury—to do that
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill