- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Residential mortgage losses 2006-2012, 2013 obviously Fannie had zero losses as they PAID HUGE to Treasury
2008 Fannie Mae and Freddie mac losses (true loss) NOT FHFA $188 billion LIE.
F&F lost only $10 billion in 2008, yet FHFA forced F&F to write down $100 billion in losses in 2008!
10 times the TRUE amount, the same 10 times that F&F would have to pay 10% payment on.
So FHFA decided for F&F that instead of $1 billion a year in payments on $10 b, F&F would pay $10 billion a year on $100 b! HOW in the world is this possible in America? This all in just last 3 months of 2008! Forget about 2009, thats the same tactic again! False accounting anyone?