Here is the interesting part:
New York (April 09, 2015, 6:28 PM ET) -- A New York federal judge on Thursday heard closing arguments in a $1 billion trial alleging Nomura Holdings Inc. sold shoddy mortgage bonds to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac before the 2008 financial crisis, with an attorney for the bank blaming any losses on broader market forces.
April 9, trial ends, 32 days later Judge Cote writes a 361 page Opinion!
That is roughly 12 pages a day since the trial ended!
Was it written before the trial ended?
Seems this case was won by FHFA before the end of the Trial.
Seems this case was won before the trial began.
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill