1. Conservator has power to wind up fannie mae. NO
2. HERA allows FHFA to give treasury all the profits. NO
3. Shareholder have no rights. NOT true, we have constitutional rights above HERA. 5th amendment.
Only if fannie is a limited-life entity! It is not!
Only way to be a limited life entity is if RECEIVER! The DOJ will tell you FHFA is conservator NOT receiver.
Only if in Recivership can FHFA Wind up begin.
HERA does not allow for Treasury to tell FHFA to give all profits of regulated entity to Treasury.
Both Receiver and Conservator are REQUIRED to preserve and conserve the assets and property of the regulated entity, There is no preserving or conserving in giving 100% profits to Treasury!
here is why:
Limited-life regulated entities
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill