Fannie mae enterprise value $3.14 trillion dollars as of 12/18/2014
So according to Real world comparisons, The US treasury bought a $3140 car for $117!!! And not only that they negotiated for the seller to pay them $16 a year for as long as the treasury owns the car!!
Now does that sounds like something a sane person would agree to in the course of running a business, let alone selling the car. Dont forget in exchange for the $16 a year the buyer says, if need be, they will add an additional $100 to the original $117 and this is why they deserve the $16 payment. So again for a $3140 car the treasury would be willing to pay $217 total if it has too! Great deal for the seller of the car, HUH? I think not!!
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill