New leaders in Senate Banking committee:
Sen. Richard Shelby (R., Ala.) is poised tobecome chairman of the Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee
Shelby opposed the Senate housing bill earlier this year because he thought it still preserved too much government interference in the market. Sen. Sherrod Brown (D., Ohio), who will be the ranking Democrat on the committee, voted against it for the opposite reason—that it did not do enough to promote affordable housing.
No chance of corker warner crapo johnson. DOA bill. NEXT......
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill