Remarks Adapted From Comments Delivered by Timothy J. Mayopoulos, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fannie Mae
the tune is changing
Our company has paid the government over $130 billion in dividends to date, some $14 billion more than we have received in support.
we have made significant progress, and no one can dispute the housing market is in a substantially better state than it was just a few years ago.
Our goal is to continue to be the leading player in the secondary mortgage market by being your most valued business partner. At Fannie Mae, we are focused on serving you, and we look forward to winning with you in the future.
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill