Friday, October 10, 2014

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Payments Don’t Benefit Taxpayers

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Payments Don’t Benefit Taxpayers



The Third Amendment net worth sweep does not sweep money to taxpayers. 
I am a taxpayer. I have not received payment from the sweep
You have not either
The Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post voice the popular opinion and have a large audience. It’s difficult to tell what’s what when what is published by reputable sources raises more questions than answers.
You may find yourself, as I have, realizing that you are surprised by what is happening. This happens when I am wrong. This happens when the assumptions that I was using to derive conclusions were assumptions that I wished were true instead of assumptions that were actually true. If I am wrong, please reach out to me and set me right. In this case, I think that the way that I could be best put right is if I am missing some way that two of the world’s most profitable companies can be taken over by the government.

1 comment:

  1. WSJ hasn't been reputable since fascist austrailian rupert murdoch of fox fake news fame bought it years ago.

    ReplyDelete

leave a reply: