Fannie Mae (FNMA) is planning to sell 10-year benchmark debt in the first offering of its type from a government-sponsored enterprise in more than two years
But this is not true. This is a 10-year debt.
Fannie Mae last month sold $3 billion of its three-year benchmark debt. It last sold similar 10-year debt in 2007.
Fannie has not sold 10-year debt since 2007. They have only sold 3 year debt since the conservatorship. This is very interesting, much more long term.
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill