- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill
Monday, March 10, 2014
Berkowitz: Treasury’s Rationale for Fannie Bailout Fix Is ‘Nonsense’
The govt would have us believe they were not aware of the 100 billion in DTA that F&F had on their statements for payback. The FHFA and treasury pretend to not have known this 100 billion was there? LIE.
The FHFA knew and the treasury knew as the two of them made them take the FAKE loss in 2008 when they took them over! That is where the DTA money came from. It did not magically appear. The loss was made to appear as if Fannie needed a bailout, but the DTA proves it did not. All a lie on the american people.