Banks are running from mortgages, BECAUSE they do not want to be taken over like fannie and freddie were in 2008. THEY can make money elsewhere. THEY DON'T want to be the next Fannie In 10 years. The politicians need to get the message they have sent to the markets. They have told the banks they will take their company if they want. They have told them they will cut all shareholder rights and take all profits from them, forever.
THAT IS THE MESSAGE that they have sent. They need to wake up and smell the money they are TAKING from the shareholders of a 100% private company, as ruled by the federal courts.
- PVCT shareholder blog
- GILD shareholders blog
- FANNIE FREDDIE GOOGLE GROUP
- Bill Maloni GSE
- FNMA - YAHOO message board
- FNMA Real Time QUOTE
- $60 per share, target
- Throwing out the case: Perry Injunction
- Why the FHFA took over Fannie and Freddie and AIG
- homesteading off grid planning
- Save on Your Electric Bill